THE BASIS FOR AN EXCELLENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
It is no coincidence that more than 500 businesses with approximately 16,000 personnel have taken up premises in the direct vicinity of Bremen Airport. Be it universities, business incubators or well-established companies, such as Airbus, Deutsches Milchkontor (DMK) or the Deutsche Post: Bremen Airport is a vibrant convergence point and gateway to the world. With its trend-setting network of economics, science and research, the airport city makes outstanding use of its synergetic potential. Join us, and profit from the clear advantages we offer: closer by – faster in the air!
- by tram, the heart of Bremen is only 11 minutes away, the main railway station and the Bremen Exhibition Centre only 15 minutes away
- thanks to a direct connection to the Autobahn A 281, outlying areas are accessible rapidly and comfortably
- via Bremen Airport: direct flights to fifty destinations – as well as connections to the entire world via European hubs
- smooth and comprehensive air-freight handling with all requisite logistic partners under one roof
- two indoor-parking facilities and four outdoor car parks, offering more than 5,000 parking places.
Both directly in the passenger terminal and in the adjacent buildings: Bremen Airport offers a wide range of properties:
- retail space
- food & beverage outlets
- aircraft hangars
- logistic space
- development space
+++ Call for Tenders (September 2015) +++
Bremen Airport is awarding concessions to operate airside duty-free, retail and food & beverage units
With 2.77 million passengers a year, and almost 50 non-stop destinations in over 20 countries across Europe and North Africa, Bremen is one of Germany’s international airports, offering duty-free, retail and food & beverage operators unique market access in the north-west.
The airport company, Flughafen Bremen GmbH, is going to invite specialist, experienced operators of retail and food & beverage premises to submit a tender for the establishment and operation of modern commercial facilities.
As part of a space optimisation project, plans are in the pipeline to merge two previously separate sections of the departure area. Subject to funding approval, a marketplace of attractive retail and dining outlets is expected to be set up directly beyond the security checks with the start of the 2017 summer schedule.
Bidders will be able to submit a joint tender for all spaces, or for one or more of the following modules:
- Module 1: Duty free & travel retail sales outlets in the main terminal building (approx. 550 m²) and the separate Ryanair departures area (approx. 95 m²)
- Module 2: Food & beverage facility in the departures area (approx. 129 m²) plus an additional mobile unit at the Non-Schengen gates
- Module 3: Shopping or additional food & beverage facility in the departures area (approx. 110 m²).
The call for tenders will be sent at the same time, with the same content, to all bidders who have expressed their interest to Flughafen Bremen GmbH by 14/9/2015. Expressions of interest should be sent informally by post or email to:
Flughafen Bremen GmbH
Helge Otten (DI3)