Route Development at Routes Europe and World Routes Conference
The Routes conferences form the largest routes events and an essential gathering for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the European region and overseas. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including budget, flagship and national carriers. This event offers the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Visit the Bremen Airport profile on routesonline.com
Route development overview
Advantages of BRE:
- 17 airlines operate non-stop flights to more than 50 destinations in 21 countries in Europe, North Africa and Asia.
- More than 200 seamless connections a week to the European hubs of Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Paris, Copenhagen and Istanbul.
- 3 equally strong pillars: scheduled, charter and low-cost airline companies
- 2.6 million passengers were transported in 2013, with 44,264 take-offs and landings.
- A catchment area covering more than 15 million people.
- Short distances: Only 11 minutes to the Bremen inner city
- More than 13 bus connections a day link City Airport Bremen to Oldenburg, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne and Groningen (Netherlands). The tram stops right in front of the terminal building.
- 16,000 employees at about 500 companies bring to life Airport City, which has grown around the airport.
City Airport Bremen has already received a number of awards, amongst others:
Routes Europe Marketing Award 2014
Routes Europe Overall Award 2014
- Routes Europe Airport Marketing Award 2012
- Business Traveler Awards 2012
- The Independent Award 2011
“BRE - Gateway to Northwest Germany”
Bremen – the City with Industrial Diversity
From automobile, aviation and aerospace, to foodstuffs, luxury items and renewable energies, up to logistics and tourism, Bremen offers a colourful mixture of many different industries.
Bremen – International “Brand Capital"
Coffee, cornflakes, beer and Mercedes have made Bremen famous throughout the whole world. Businesses located in Bremen have an international character and maintain commercial connections to many countries worldwide.
Bremen – German Aviation & Aerospace Location
With Airbus, EADS Astrium, OHB Technology as well as Lufthansa Flight Training, Bremen is uniquely well positioned.
Airport City – en route to your own neighbourhood
In an area of 206m², approx. 500 global players reside in immediate proximity of one another, medium-sized companies and aspiring start-ups with a total of 16.000 employees.
Bremen – and the surrounding area
Bremen is the second largest city in Northern Germany in terms of its population and ranks tenth place in the nationwide comparison. A total of 15 million people live in the Northwest – all potential passengers from BRE.